Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cue the Conspiracy Theorists

Blogger

I'm so relieved to find that I am not alone. It seems that many have been afflicted by half of the blogger environment suddenly turning German.

I'm sure that before long it will be written up as an evil EU plot. My suspicions must lie elsewhere, when arguably the country's leading political blogger not only disappears overseas, but is also a known German speaker. That said it would be very rude to accuse Iain Dale of hatching a plot for domination of the blogosphere when he has been kind enough to list this blog in the Top 10 Newcomers list in the upcoming Guide to Political Blogging, 2007/08, where I am truly flattered to be included in such distingushed company.

Oh well, I guess it has been an educational experience. How else would I have ever come to know that 'Tastaturkürzel' was German for 'Keyboard Shortcut'.

No comments: