Saturday, July 21, 2007

Borisisms

My involvement with the 'Backing Boris' Facebook Application I came across the rather fun Boriswatch site, which as well as a blog dedicated to the next Mayor of London, features a fine collection of quotes by the man himself of which I feature a few of my favourites below.

“I don’t see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War.

It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap dancing, and other related and vital subjects.”

Boris Johnson
On Channel 5 (Now 'Five')


“He is a mixture of Harry Houdini and a greased piglet.”

Boris Johnson
On Tony Blair


“My hair has yet to induce epilepsy and cost considerably less than £400,000 to design.”

Boris Johnson
When Boris’s hair was compared to the new London 2012 Olympic logo, 9th June 2007


H/T Boriswatch

No comments: